1. Pour the couscous into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of water and a teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover the couscous with the water and oil mixture. Stir, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Once the water has been absorbed, fluff the couscous with a fork.
5. Dice the sun-dried tomatoes, apricots and red peppers, chop the coriander, parsley and cut the green onion. Mix the ingredients with the couscous mixture.
6. In a pan, heat the olive oil and sear the scallops for 1 minute on each side.
7. Once cooked, add the scallops to the couscous salad and serve.