Couscous with Citrus-flavored & Spinach
340g / 8 portions
Zinda has combined vegetables and spices to a line of aromatized couscous to offer you a meal which is simple, easy and can be prepared in only 5 minutes.
Whether you eat it as a main course, or as a side dish to your favorite meat or fish, these are sure to offer you excellent alternatives to the typical rice or pasta.
- Pour 1/2 cup (125 ml) of couscous in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) of boiled water and stir.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon (15ml) of butter or olive oil to the couscous (optional).
- Fluff gently with a fork.
- Serve warm.