1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5. In a large baking pan, mix the eggplant, peppers and onions with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic.
6. Roast in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. Mix roasted vegetable (with all it’s juices), couscous and chopped herbs.
8. Season and serve warm.